As the world adjusts to new travel norms and expectations, we are enhancing the experience for you – our guests – by redefining cleanliness and supporting wellbeing throughout your stay.
The health and safety of our guests, our staff, and the community of Port Renfrew is our top priority. Please read below to see the new protocols we have set in place during your stay.
Visit our community’s webpage for more information.
Wild Renfrew’s already includes deep cleaning with hospital-grade disinfectants, and going forward, guests can expect to see evolved procedures in every area of the resort, which may include:
- Reception: Reduced contact at check-in, touchless transactions, front desk screens, sanitizer stations, sanitized key-cards, paperless check-out
- Guest Room: Reduction of in-room decorative items/high-touch items, new laundry protocols, use of electrostatic technology
- Food & Beverage: New standards and service approach for Coastal Kitchen and The Renfrew Pub’s food service.
Supporting the Well being of Guests
Enabling the personal well being of guests and colleagues is key. Wild Renfrew is continuously establishing new guidelines and sourcing new resources for our hotel teams on returning to work and keeping guests safe in this new environment, which may include
- Cleanliness information provided upon arrival
- Social distancing operating procedures and signage
- Guidance on the use of protective equipment as necessary by resort staff
- Hand sanitizer available in guest rooms and at high-touch points throughout hotels